I just caught a CBC clip of Jack Layton jumping on the pension fund bandwagon. He says something needs to be done to protect retirees income and allow these people to sleep at night! Meanwhile Jack Layton does his best sleeping during the day...in parliament....approving measures that are without any factual evidence...that cost Canadians saving for retirement a mere $35 billion...with a B, as in billion.
Jack Layton must think all Canadians have pensions like himself, when in fact only 25% do. Meanwhile Jack Layton has supported Harper’s measures for a two tiered pension system in Canada, where 25% of Canadians get pension income splitting, and the other 75% do not, and 25% can own income trusts free of the 31.5% tax and the other 75% can not.
Jack Layton, the opportunist hypocrite wrapped inside of an enigma.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Posted by Fillibluster at 12:45 PM