Thursday, March 4, 2010

Message to Kevin O'Leary


Message to Kevin O'Leary

Subject: Statement by MP Paul Szabo. Is the media listening or busy covering up?

Kevin O’Leary: In case you didn’t know it, you are part of the media too and it is Canadians taxpayers who pay your salary at the CBC, or contract or whatever arrangement you have with the CBC. Do your job and stop covering up the government’s lies. Try to rise to the standards of Diane Francis and Greg Hebert, assuming you are even up to it.

Dear Mr. Folkes,

Thank you for the kind words. I cannot imagine anything as mean-spirited and unethical as running an election promising not to tax income trusts and then breaking that promise without providing any legitimate justification. As a Chartered Accountant, I made a living based upon the reliability of my word and my integrity. I believe that Canadians should also expect the same from their Government. I am so sorry that so many people were hurt by the this unethical government and I will not give up trying to correct this wrong to the greatest extent possible.

Sincerely,

Paul Szabo MP



From: Peter Folkes [mailto:peter.folkes@sympatico.ca]
Sent: March 4, 2010 11:29 AM
To: Szabo, Paul - Riding 1; Ignatieff, Michael - M.P.; McCallum, John - M.P.; Munson, Jim
Subject: Horray a Voice for the people


Well done Paul speaking for the oridnary Canadian. The unjust 31.5% tax on income trusts and double taxing of rrsp's and the Marshall Savings Plan formulated by a truck driver.



No CEO's nor CFO's a truck driver.



Iggy take note you are hob knobbing with the wrong people. Invite Dave Marshall and Brent Fullard and Peter Folkes for dinner, you will learn something I assure you.



Peter Folkes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we need more integrity in our elected representatives. BB

Dr Mike said...

Where do we get more Paul Szabos????

Dr Mike Popovich

Anonymous said...

Kevin, I watch your programme just about every day and, correct me if I am wrong, but I have never heard you say anything about the Marshall Plan or Income Trusts. Does CBC not allow you to say anything? BB

Anonymous said...

I sent two emails to CBC several months ago but have not received any response from them. And I pay my taxes too. BB