Thursday, March 8, 2012

Time for a National No-Robo Call Election Fraud List



National Do Not Call List

The National Do Not Call List (DNCL) is a free service that aims to reduce the amount of unsolicited telephone calls and faxes received by Canadians.

The National DNCL enables consumers to register their home phone, cellular phone, VoIP or fax number free of charge in order to reduce the number of telemarketing calls and faxes received by Canadians. Telemarketers will not be allowed to contact numbers registered on the National DNCL 31 days after the consumer's registration.

Delivered by: Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Eligibility Information

This program is available to the general public.
Application information and registration

Registrations may be submitted on-line or by phone, fax or TTY.

Web: National Do Not Call List Web site

Telephone: 1-866-580-3625

Fax: 1-888-362-5329

TTY device: 1-888-362-5889

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 or 4 years ago I got a phone call from the Conservative Party saying that I had made a $100. pledge to the Party and that they wanted to collect the money. I told them that I had never pledged any money and to get lost. A few months late I had a similar call. Then I got a letter from the Conservative Party thanking me for my $100 pledge and asking me to remit.

I live in Poilievre riding.

This fraudulent scheme was obviously non confined to one person or one riding.

YF

Dr Mike said...

Where do I sign up????

If I want to know something from a political party or if I want to donate to a political party , I will call them so leave me alone.....

Dr Mike Popovich

Anonymous said...

There was election fraud, no matter what. The election is not valid. All the election fraud roads, lead right back to the Conservatives. Harper should be forced to resign. We have to make a point, so this won't happen again. Canada has become a cesspool of corruption, since Harper's so called majority.

This is not the first time Harper has used dirty tactics. His political record was soiled enough, before the election. I don't even know how, Harper was permitted to run for P.M.

This election cheat, was right across Canada. Problem is, many people don't have computers. The media is a propaganda machine for the government. So, the story's in the media, are always biased against the people. Canadians detest dictators. Well over half of Canadians, did not want Harper for P.M. Something really stinks Mr. Harper.

Anonymous said...

De Thug the Thugsters

I want a re-vote !

jc