Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The most likely scenario in which trust investors will heed the call to "move on"


Sunset over Lake Muskoka, August 19, 2008

Frank:

I wanted to report that both OFW and I attended the family
memorial/wake for Rick on Saturday at Alliston, Ontario.

We both felt it was good that the trust contingent could be there at the
gathering attended by about 40 family and friends.

Both OFW and I talked at great length on a wide range of issues which are
"still alive" with many of us.

I've blind copied the rest of the trust investors for whom I have an address.

Rick was an honest investor who wanted to survive and to support his
family. He regularly attended all the meetings, both the Barrie 2ND Cup
coffee shop confabs and the full-blown gatherings which TOITS put together.

He will be missed.

Tomas

No comments: